Sokkia took their already revolutionary GCX2 and delivered even more flexibility and functionality to meet your needs. Improvements include the addition of BeiDou (BDS) and Galileo tracking capability, longer range base-to-rover communication, and never-seen-before performance in tree canopy situations. The GCX3 may look similar to the previous model but both the receiver board and the antenna element have been updated. Try it and see the difference.
- An all-in-view constellation GNSS receiver
- 226 optimized satellite tracking channels
- Second generation POST2™ (Precision Orbital Satellite Technology) integrated antenna – robust signal tracking even around interference sources
- Compact, lightweight, rugged and cable-free design
- Ideal network RTK Rover
- Wireless, multi-channel Long-Range Bluetooth technology