David White LT8-300 LTU Line Transit Unit
$1,090.00 – $1,190.00
360º telescope rotation allows you to see directly below the instrument for pipe laying applications
360º telescope rotation allows you to see directly below the instrument for pipe laying applications. Ruggedness and dependability make these five minute instruments the first choice for practically every horizontal and vertical sighting application in construction.
- Circle Lock– Assures accuracy by preventing the horizontal circle from being moved accidentally
- Solid three-piece standard- engineered to protect against dirt, damage and costly repairs.
- Wide-stance ball bearing center assures smooth movement and superior alignment control.
- Top-mounted vial is out in the open and easy to see.
- Focus knob is easy to reach, no matter what angle you’re shooting.
Includes: instrument, plumb bob, rain hood, objective lens, case, manual
|Dimensions||18 × 18 × 20 in|
LT8-300LTU 26x Universal Line Transit Unit W/ No Plummet, LT8-300 LTULP Universal Line Transit w/ Laser Plummet
- 26-power magnification
- ±3/16-in at 150-ft (4.75mm at 45m) leveling accuracy
- Up to 400-ft (120m) range
- Horizontal circle, lock and tangent
- Vertical arc, lock and tangent
- 1:100 stadia with glass reticle
- Weight (Instrument Only): 9.5 lb (4.31 kg)
- Warranty: 2 Years