Magnet Field Perpetual License
$395.00 – $3,465.00
Powerful and intuitive software that enables you to collect survey mapping data and perform construction tasks using GNSS receivers, robotic total stations, total stations, and digital levels.
Magnet Field is easy to learn and use, yet has the power to solve even the most complex positioning challenges. Surveyors and contractors alike use Magnet to collect points, stake out road and site projects, lay out building components, and perform land surveys.
- Intuitive user interface with a short learning curve
- Advanced roading toolset
- A vast library of compatible 2D, 3D, and BIM file formats
- Ability to calculate, contour, and compare surfaces
- Surface staking with automatic Digital Terrain Model creation
- Colorized cut-and-fill indicator and volume calculations
- Includes field-to-office cloud connectivity via MAGNET Enterprise
- Microsoft Bing Maps for real-time images behind your points, lines, and imported design files
Magnet Field Perpetual Licenses include 12 months of product updates. After 12 months they will continue to run in the software version they were in, but will not be able to be upgraded to new versions unless Magnet maintenance is acquired. (part # 61155)
MAGNET Field, MAGNET Field + Roads, MAGNET Field + Robotics, MAGNET Field + Roads + Robotics, MAGNET Field GPS – No Optical, MAGNET Field, Roads, GPS – No Optical, MAGNET Field + GPS, MAGNET Field + Roads + GPS, MAGNET Field + GPS + Robotics, MAGNET Field + GPS + Robotics + Roads, MAGNET Field + GPS + Robotics + Hybrid Positioning, MAGNET Field + GPS+ Roads + Robotics + Hybrid Positioning, MAGNET Field Maintenance (12-Months)