Topcon GT-600 Robotic Station
$20,600.00 – $24,500.00
The flagship GT Series ultrasonic robotic total station delivers accurate and productive workflows for highly demanding survey and construction applications.
For your best price quote, call! 214-260-8010
Layout or survey more points precisely in less time, while improving quality and consistency. Easy-to-use digital processes with repeatable accurate results mean less rework and better-quality control. Built for job site mobility, the GT is one professional tool that does it all for construction, survey, and BIM applications.
The GT series of robotic total stations are the smallest, lightest, and fastest robotic station you can find. You get the efficiency of a single-operator robotic system, the power of long-range reflectorless measurements, and the ability to perform as a hybrid positioning solution. All in a compact system that’s a third smaller and twice as fast.
UltraSonic technology is the driving force for the GT Series. You can see and hear the difference immediately. The UltraSonic motors are the fastest available in the market – at 180 degrees per second, it’s the smoothest and most accurate prism-tracking available.
- Precise positioning with single-person operation
- High-speed advanced ultrasonic motors
- Easy to use with MAGNET or Pocket3D software
- Seamless integration into BIM workflows
- Three-year instrument and five-year motor warranty
- Ultra-rugged IP65 dust and water resistance
- UltraTrac™ prism tracking
- Maintain work pace with total station locked onto the prism, even in challenging environments
- Ultra Sonic Motor Technology
- 30% smaller and lighter than previous models
- 3-Year complete Warranty
- 5-Year Motor Warranty
- 2″, 3″, or 5″ Angle Accuracy
Call us today at 214-280-8010 for the best price quote!
GT-602, 2 Second Angle Accuracy, GT-603, 3 Second Angle Accuracy, GT-605, 5 Second Angle Accuracy
|Tilt Angle Compensation|
|Compensation||Liquid 2-axis tilt sensor|
|Prism EDM Range
|Non-Prism Accuracy||2+2 ppm|
|Measure Time||Fine: 0.9 sec
Rapid: 0.6 sec
Tracking: 0.4 sec