Increase Your Grading and Excavating Potential with Laser Guidance
Easy to use with a fast setup, these depth control sensors can be mounted to your earthmoving machines in minutes. Attach any of the LS sensors to a piece of equipment, turn it on, bench in, and go to work. No more waiting for a grade checker or jumping off a machine to check your own grade. With Topcon’s laser sensors, you’ll know if you are above, below, or on grade all the time.
Improved job site safety
With an LS-B Series laser sensor on your machines, your job site is a safer place to work. No more relying on a grade checker – equipment operators have all the grade information they need without exiting the machine. Your whole crew is safer and more productive.
Loaded with features
Each sensor is packed full of features, such as an accuracy mode and battery life Indicator, plus a power save/auto cut-off function to save battery life.
• Adjustable “on grade” accuracy • Includes slope and plumb indicator
• Power save/auto cut-off • Compatible with Topcon’s Control Boxes
• C-size alkaline batteries • One-touch “On Grade” matching
• ISO 13766-1 certification • Offset the “On Grade” position
• IP66 environmental rating • Bluetooth
• Range 800m (diameter) • Laser Manager available