The iDig includes a sensor that measures pitch, roll, and machine rotation. It is the most accurate product under the widest variety of applications.
Checking the depth of a cut is a necessary step that excavation contractors must take to ensure their work meets design elevations. Conventional methods require sending a person into an excavation with a grade rod and Laser level. Now you just need the laser and your machine.
Why Use An iDigSystem?
Eliminates wasted fuel and machine downtime waiting for a grade check.
Gives the operator the information right in the cab
Easily handles tough jobsite conditions
Compact, heavy-duty, water, and dirt-proof
Solar charging means no batteries to charge
Radio communication means no worrying about cable breakage
How Does iDig Work?
Electronic angle sensors wirelessly communicate with each other and the control box to calculate the real-time position of the bucket teeth or cutting edge. The system can be used with or without a laser depending on your accuracy requirements.
Use One iDig System For Multiple Machines!
- Different jobs mean different machines and different buckets. Go from excavator to backhoe to mini
- Once set, iDig recognizes the machine and bucket
- Get one for all the machines in your fleet, or buy one to use on your various rental machines
- iDig recognizes multiple buckets, including tilt buckets
Futtura iDig Features
- Next-generation system solar powered
- Large color screen for best visibility
- Intuitive touch screen
- Integrated video for FAQs
- Intuitive with built-in Help Menu
- Can be installed on over 1,000 combinations of machines and buckets
There are no reviews yet.