The HiPer VR is compact, light, and packed with the most advanced GNSS technology. The design is built to withstand the harshest field environments. Using Topcon’s advanced GNSS chipset with Universal Tracking Channels Technology, the HiPer VR automatically tracks every satellite signal above – now and into the future.
All signals, all satellites, and all constellations — in a compact, rugged design, with an integrated IMU and eCompass.
The HiPer VR is a complete solution and versatile in many ways. It can be used for static or kinematic GNSS post-processed surveys, as a network RTK rover with the FC-6000’s internal 4G/LTE cellular modem, as a UHF/FH/Longlink jobsite RTK rover, and also in Topcon’s patented Hybrid Positioning workflow.
Topcon Tilt Technology
Incorporates a revolutionary 9-axis inertial measurement unit (IMU) and ultra-compact eCompass, which compensates up to 15 degrees of tilt and leads the market with the best tilt accuracy available.
- Universal tracking technology to track 50+ satellites
- All constellations (GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, Beidou, IRNSS, QZSS, SBAS) covering all modernized signals
- Field tested, field ready IP67 design
- Compact form factor ideal for Survey, Layout, and Hybrid Positioning
- Revolutionary 9-axis IMU and ultra-compact 3-axis eCompass
- Choice of Integrated 400 MHz UHF Tx/Rx or License free 900 MHz Radio Modem
Service and Support
Laser Liquidators can service and support all the units we sell. We can help you customize your HiPer VR so you have the best experience possible. We can handle all repairs including warranty claims. So contact us today with any questions and we can get you the best price quote.