The LN-150 takes you from paper plans and tape measures into digital layout and construction verification workflows. This tool is easy to learn and easy to use, letting you automate and execute layout and construction verification processes for increased productivity, accuracy, and bottom-line savings.
Topcon’s LN-150 layout navigator was engineered for contractors’ specific positioning needs.
The layout navigator automatically locks onto the prism for real-time positioning on the go. Built to perform on any project that demands confident, precise 3D positioning at up to a 130m (426ft) working radius, the LN-150 is a uniquely user-friendly solution for your positioning needs.
Easy data workflows
The LN-150 is optimized for use with MAGNET field, cloud, and office software and includes seamlessly integrated workflows with popular design software, including:
- Autodesk’s Revit, Navisworks, AutoCAD Civil3D, and BIM 360
- Bentley’s ProjectWise and OpenRoads
Field control with MAGNET Construct covers basic layout and verification applications, while MAGNET Field Layout can be used for more advanced applications.
- Precise positioning with single-person operation
- Easy to use with MAGNET Layout Field Software
- Seamless integration into BIM workflows
- Self-leveling up to 6 degrees
- Ultra-rugged IP65 dust and water resistance
- Wi-Fi or Bluetooth communications
- Laser Plummet
- 50% lighter than competitive robotic models
- 1-Year complete Warranty
Both in-person and online training is available.